The Oak Room is our award winning AA Two Rosette restaurant offering a contemporary Scottish dining experience showcasing the best produce from Scotland's larder.
The kitchen team carefully select all our core ingredients from only the best local and national suppliers including free range poultry from St. Brides Farm and lamb & beef from Campbells Prime Meats.
Booking is essential to help us provide the highest level of service. We will be pleased to amend this menu for specific dietary needs/allergies with advance notice. Please give details of your requirements when booking so that we may apply the same creativity and attention to all our dishes.
The Oak Room is situated on the first floor of the Castle, accessed via the main staircase.
- Vegetarian Options available
- Dress code Smart Casual or Formal, the choice is yours
- Open from 6pm - 8:30pm Wednesday to Sunday
- Bookings must be made before 6pm on the day
- Please note a children's menu is not offered and we have an age restriction of 15 years and over.